Lakehill Ball is offering SOFTBALL Pitching AND Catchers Clinics to get ready for the 2019 season.
The Pitching Clinics are CANPitch Softball BC sessions with 10 participants maximum. Sessions will take place for the weeks leading up to the March Break at the venues and days listed below:
- Friday evenings are for Beginner and Intermediate Pitchers at the Doncaster Elementary school gym;
- Sunday evenings for Advanced Pitching at Royal Oak Middle school gym
There will be 8-9 sessions available and it is highly encouraged that you be able to attend at least 6 of the sessions.
- One hour pitching sessions between January 11 to March 8/15
- Cost: $100 per pitcher. Receipts will be provided.
- Each player must supply a catcher – this can be a parent or older sibling – someone who can catch the ball.
- Bring a stool/bucket to sit on although there are benches in the gym.
- Bring water as it is warm inside the gym.
If you are interested in reserving a spot for pitching please email Lori Zehr by Monday December 10: email@example.com
The Catcher Clinic continues to be a HUGE success! These sessions are led by the Lambrick Park Senior Ball Academy catchers. Catcher’s equipment is supplied if needed but bring any equipment you may have to be checked out for safety and proper size.
- Fridays evenings at Doncaster Elementary school gym.
- One hour catching sessions between Friday January 11 to Friday March 8/15
Cost: $100 per catcher. Receipts will be provided.
Bring water as it is warm inside the gym.
If you are interested in reserving a spot for catching please email Lori Zehr by Monday December 10: firstname.lastname@example.org